Respectively, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development, Department of Economics, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, 50011–1070; Grassland, Soil and Water Research Laboratory, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, 808 East Blackland Road, Temple, Texas 76502; Center for Agricultural and Rural Development, Department of Economics, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, 50011–1070; Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Physics of Weather and Climate Section, Strada Costeira 11, 34100 Trieste, Italy; Department of Civil Engineering, 494 Town Engineering, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 50011–3232 (E-Mail/Gassman: firstname.lastname@example.org).
CLIMATE CHHANGE SENSITIVITY ASSESSMENT ON UPPER MISSISSIPPI RIVER BASIN STREAMFLOWS USING SWAT1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 997–1015, August 2006
How to Cite
Jha, M., Arnold, J. G., Gassman, P. W., Giorgi, F. and Gu, R. R. (2006), CLIMATE CHHANGE SENSITIVITY ASSESSMENT ON UPPER MISSISSIPPI RIVER BASIN STREAMFLOWS USING SWAT. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 42: 997–1015. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2006.tb04510.x
Paper No. 04006 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA)
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!