Respectively, Associate Research Scientist, Student, and Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Design, University of California-Davis, One Shields Avenue, Davis, California 95616 (E-Mail/Larsen: email@example.com).
CUMULATIVE EFFECTIVE STREAM POWER AND BANK EROSION ON THE SACRAMENTO RIVER, CALIFORNIA, USA1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 1077–1097, August 2006
How to Cite
Larsen, E. W., Premier, A. K. and Greco, S. E. (2006), CUMULATIVE EFFECTIVE STREAM POWER AND BANK EROSION ON THE SACRAMENTO RIVER, CALIFORNIA, USA. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 42: 1077–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2006.tb04515.x
Paper No. 04232 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA.)
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!