Respectively, Graduate Research Assistant, Biological Systems Engineering and the Center for TMDL and Watershed Studies, Virginia Tech, 209 Seitz Hall (0303), Blacksburg, Virginia 24061; Graduate Student, Biological and Agricultural Engineering, North Carolina State University, Box 7625, Raleigh, North Carolina 27695; and Research Associate, Assistant Professor, and Research Associate, Biological Systems Engineering and the Center for TMDL and Watershed Studies, Virginia Tech, 209 Seitz Hall (0303), Blacksburg, Virginia 24061 (E-Mail/Benham: firstname.lastname@example.org).
COMPARISON OF HSPF OUTPUTS USING FTABLES GENERATED WITH FIELD SURVEY AND DIGITAL DATA1
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1153–1162, October 2006
How to Cite
Staley, N., Bright, T., Zeckoski, R. W., Benham, B. L. and Brannan, K. M. (2006), COMPARISON OF HSPF OUTPUTS USING FTABLES GENERATED WITH FIELD SURVEY AND DIGITAL DATA. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 42: 1153–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2006.tb05291.x
Paper No. 05079 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA)
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!