Respectively, Graduate Research Assistant, Biological Systems Engineering and the Center for TMDL and Watershed Studies, Virginia Tech, 209 Seitz Hall (0303), Blacksburg, Virginia 24061; Graduate Student, Biological and Agricultural Engineering, North Carolina State University, Box 7625, Raleigh, North Carolina 27695; and Research Associate, Assistant Professor, and Research Associate, Biological Systems Engineering and the Center for TMDL and Watershed Studies, Virginia Tech, 209 Seitz Hall (0303), Blacksburg, Virginia 24061 (E-Mail/Benham: email@example.com).
COMPARISON OF HSPF OUTPUTS USING FTABLES GENERATED WITH FIELD SURVEY AND DIGITAL DATA1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1153–1162, October 2006
How to Cite
Staley, N., Bright, T., Zeckoski, R. W., Benham, B. L. and Brannan, K. M. (2006), COMPARISON OF HSPF OUTPUTS USING FTABLES GENERATED WITH FIELD SURVEY AND DIGITAL DATA. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 42: 1153–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2006.tb05291.x
Paper No. 05079 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA)
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!