Respectively, Associate Professor, Department of Water Resources and Environmental Engineering, Tamkang University, 151 Ying-chuan Road, Tamsui 251, Taiwan, R.O.C.; and Professor, Department of Bioenvironmental Systems Engineering and Hydrotech Research Institute, National Taiwan University, 1 Sec-4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan, R.O.C. (E-Mail/Shiau: email@example.com).
COMPROMISE PROGRAMMING METHODOLOGY FOR DETERMINING INSTREAM FLOW UNDER MULTIOBJECTIVE WATER ALLOCATION CRITERIA1
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1179–1191, October 2006
How to Cite
Shiau, J.-T. and Wu, F.-C. (2006), COMPROMISE PROGRAMMING METHODOLOGY FOR DETERMINING INSTREAM FLOW UNDER MULTIOBJECTIVE WATER ALLOCATION CRITERIA. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 42: 1179–1191. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2006.tb05293.x
Paper No. 05013 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA.)
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!