Respectively, Assistant Research Scientist, University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, 410 Severn Avenue, Suite 109, Annapolis, Maryland 21403; Professor Emeritus of Civil Engineering, University of Virginia, P.O. Box 400742, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903; Senior Environmental Engineer, Tetra Tech, Inc., 10306 Eaton Place, Suite 340, Fairfax, Virginia 22030 (E-Mail/Wu: email@example.com).
A WATER QUALITY-BASED APPROACH FOR WATERSHED WIDE BMP STRATEGIES1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1193–1204, October 2006
How to Cite
Wu, J., Yu, S. L. and Zou, R. (2006), A WATER QUALITY-BASED APPROACH FOR WATERSHED WIDE BMP STRATEGIES. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 42: 1193–1204. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2006.tb05294.x
Paper No. 05026 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA)
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!