Respectively, Research Scientist, Energy and Environmental Research Center, University of North Dakota, P.O. Box 9018, Grand Forks, North Dakota 58202; and Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Studies, Florida International University, Miami, Florida 33199 (formerly at Upper Midwest Aerospace Consortium, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota 58202) (E-Mail/Wang: email@example.com).
EFFECTS OF STATSGO AND SSURGO AS INPUTS ON SWAT MODEL'S SNOWMELT SIMULATION1
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1217–1236, October 2006
How to Cite
Wang, X. and Melesse, A. M. (2006), EFFECTS OF STATSGO AND SSURGO AS INPUTS ON SWAT MODEL'S SNOWMELT SIMULATION. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 42: 1217–1236. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2006.tb05296.x
Paper No. 05022 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA)
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!