Respectively, Professional Research Assistant and Director, Center for Advanced Decision Support for Water and Environmental Systems, University of Colorado, UCB 421, Boulder, Colorado 80309–0421; and Assistant Professor, University of Colorado, Department of Civil, Environmental, and Architectural Engineering, UCB 426, Boulder, Colorado 80309–0426 (E-Mail/Neumann: David.Neumann@Colorado.edu).
A DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM TO MANAGE SUMMER STREAM TEMPERATURES1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1275–1284, October 2006
How to Cite
Neumann, D. W., Zagona, E. A. and Rajagopalan, B. (2006), A DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM TO MANAGE SUMMER STREAM TEMPERATURES. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 42: 1275–1284. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2006.tb05300.x
Paper No. 04010 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA)
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!