Respectively, Postdoctoral Associate, Department of Forestry and Natural Resources, Purdue University, 715 West State Street, West Lafayette, Indiana 47906 (current address: Department of Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 100 Cheatham Hall, Blacksburg, Virginia 24061–0321); Professor of Natural Resources Economics, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, 403 West State Street, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907; and Associate Professor of Fisheries Biology, Department of Forestry and Natural Resources, Purdue University, 715 West State Street, West Lafayette, Indiana 47906 (E-Mail/Frimpong: firstname.lastname@example.org).
COST EFFECTIVENESS OF VEGETATIVE FILTER STRIPS AND INSTREAM HALF-LOGS FOR ECOLOGICAL RESTORATION1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1349–1361, October 2006
How to Cite
Frimpong, E. A., Lee, J. G. and Sutton, T. M. (2006), COST EFFECTIVENESS OF VEGETATIVE FILTER STRIPS AND INSTREAM HALF-LOGS FOR ECOLOGICAL RESTORATION. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 42: 1349–1361. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2006.tb05305.x
Paper No. 05076 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA)
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!