Paper No. 04176 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) (Copyright © 2006). Discussions are open until June 1, 2007.
FLOW ANALYSIS OF LANDSLIDE DAMMED LAKE WATERSHEDS: A CASE STUDY1
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1615–1628, December 2006
How to Cite
Lee, K. T. and Lin, Y.-T. (2006), FLOW ANALYSIS OF LANDSLIDE DAMMED LAKE WATERSHEDS: A CASE STUDY1. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 42: 1615–1628. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2006.tb06024.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!