Discussion No. 04180D of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (Copyright © 2006).
“Adapting Existing Models to Examine Effects of Agricultural Conservation Programs on Stream Habitat Quality,” F. Douglas Shields, Jr., Eddy J. Langendoen, and Martin W. Doyle2
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1711–1713, December 2006
How to Cite
Wang, X., Melesse, A. M., Kelsch, S. W. and Yang, W. (2006), DISCUSSION1. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 42: 1711–1713. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2006.tb06031.x
Paper No. 04180 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association 42(1):25–33.
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!