Paper No. J06077 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
Hydrological Connectivity Between Headwater Streams and Downstream Waters: How Science Can Inform Policy1
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
© 2007 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 118–133, February 2007
How to Cite
Nadeau, T.-L. and Rains, M. C. (2007), Hydrological Connectivity Between Headwater Streams and Downstream Waters: How Science Can Inform Policy. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 43: 118–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2007.00010.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
- Received June 5, 2006; accepted October 23, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!