Paper No. J05171 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
Urbanization and Its Effect On Runoff in the Whiteoak Bayou Watershed, Texas1
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
© 2007 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 170–182, February 2007
How to Cite
Olivera, F. and DeFee, B. B. (2007), Urbanization and Its Effect On Runoff in the Whiteoak Bayou Watershed, Texas. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 43: 170–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2007.00014.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Received October 19, 2005; accepted March 20, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!