Respectively, ALFA Fellow, Division of Fishes, Aquatic Research Center, Indiana Biological Survey, Bloomington, Indiana 47401 (current affiliation: Fisheries Biologist, Indiana Department of Environmental Management, Office of Water Quality, Assessment Branch, Biological Studies Section, Indianapolis, Indiana 46206); Professor, Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences, Troy University, Troy, Alabama 36082; and Director, Division of Fishes, Aquatic Research Center, Indiana Biological Survey, Bloomington, Indiana, 47401 (E-Mail/Morris:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Development of an Index of Biotic Integrity for a Southeastern Coastal Plain Watershed, USA1
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 295–307, April 2007
How to Cite
Morris, C. C., Stewart, P. M. and Simon, T. P. (2007), Development of an Index of Biotic Integrity for a Southeastern Coastal Plain Watershed, USA. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 43: 295–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2007.00023.x
Paper No. J05047 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Received April 21, 2005; accepted April 19, 2006. © 2007 American Water Resources Association.
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!