Paper No. J05215 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until February 1, 2008.
Nitrogen Sources and Sinks Within the Middle Rio Grande, New Mexico1
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 850–863, August 2007
How to Cite
Oelsner, G. P., Brooks, P. D. and Hogan, J. F. (2007), Nitrogen Sources and Sinks Within the Middle Rio Grande, New Mexico. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 43: 850–863. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2007.00071.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
- Received December 31, 2005; accepted January 21, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!