Paper No. J05118 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until February 1, 2008.
Rainfall-Runoff Model for Typhoons Making Landfall in Taiwan1
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 969–980, August 2007
How to Cite
Wu, R.-S., Shih, D.-S. and Chen, S.-W. (2007), Rainfall-Runoff Model for Typhoons Making Landfall in Taiwan. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 43: 969–980. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2007.00079.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Received August 7, 2005; accepted November 15, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!