Paper No. J05211 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until February 1, 2008.
Hydrologic Modeling Uncertainty Resulting From Land Cover Misclassification1
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 1065–1075, August 2007
How to Cite
Miller, S. N., Phillip Guertin, D. and Goodrich, D. C. (2007), Hydrologic Modeling Uncertainty Resulting From Land Cover Misclassification. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 43: 1065–1075. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2007.00088.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
- Received December 20, 2005; accepted December 20, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!