Paper No. J05100 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until August 1, 2008.
Variations in Base-Flow Nitrate Flux in a First-Order Stream and Riparian Zone1
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
© 2008 American Water Resources Association. No claim to original U.S. government works
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 367–380, April 2008
How to Cite
Angier, J. T. and McCarty, G. W. (2008), Variations in Base-Flow Nitrate Flux in a First-Order Stream and Riparian Zone. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 44: 367–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2007.00153.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Received July 15, 2005; accepted July 25, 2007.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Groundwater flow path dynamics and nitrogen transport potential in the riparian zone of an agricultural headwater catchment, Journal of Hydrology, 2014, 511, 870, , , , , ,
- 3ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEWS AND CASE STUDIES: Building Green Infrastructure via Citizen Participation: A Six-Year Study in the Shepherd Creek (Ohio), Environmental Practice, 2012, 14, 01, 57, , , , , , ,
- 5Groundwater nitrate reductions within upstream and downstream sections of a riparian buffer, Ecological Engineering, 2012, 47, 297, , , ,
- 9The Wetland Disturbance Index: Links with Soil and Water Nitrate Concentrations, Wetlands, 2011, 31, 5, 853, , , ,