Paper No. JAWRA-07-0123-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until February 1, 2009.
Modeling Variability and Trends in Pesticide Concentrations in Streams†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
© 2008 American Water Resources Association. No claim to original U.S. government works
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1308–1324, October 2008
How to Cite
Vecchia, A.V., Martin, J.D. and Gilliom, R.J. (2008), Modeling Variability and Trends in Pesticide Concentrations in Streams. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 44: 1308–1324. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2008.00225.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Received August 31, 2007; accepted January 8, 2008.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Assessment of the contamination of drinking water supply wells by pesticides from surface water resources using a finite element reactive transport model and global sensitivity analysis techniques, Journal of Hydrology, 2013, 476, 321, , ,
- 5Water Quality Concepts, Sampling, and Analyses, 2010,, , ,
- 6Immunochromatographic colloidal carbon-based assay for detection of methiocarb in surface water, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2009, 25, 4, 753, , , ,