Paper No JAWRA-07-0133-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until April 1, 2009.
Thermal Characteristics of Stormwater Runoff from Asphalt and Sod Surfaces1
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1325–1336, October 2008
How to Cite
Thompson, A. M., Kim, K. and Vandermuss, A. J. (2008), Thermal Characteristics of Stormwater Runoff from Asphalt and Sod Surfaces. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 44: 1325–1336. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2008.00226.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Received September 21, 2007; accepted January 23, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!