Paper No. JAWRA-07-0090-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until April 1, 2009.
Spatial Dynamics of Soil Moisture in a Complex Terrain in the Semi-Arid Loess Plateau Region, China1
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1121–1131, October 2008
How to Cite
Bi, H., Zhang, J., Zhu, J., Lin, L., Guo, C., Ren, Y., Yun, L. and Ma, N. (2008), Spatial Dynamics of Soil Moisture in a Complex Terrain in the Semi-Arid Loess Plateau Region, China. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 44: 1121–1131. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2008.00236.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Received July 23, 2007; accepted February 6, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!