Paper No. JAWRA-07-0102-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until April 1, 2009.
Water-Yield Reduction After Afforestation and Related Processes in the Semiarid Liupan Mountains, Northwest China1
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1086–1097, October 2008
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Yu, P., Xiong, W., Shen, Z., Guo, M., Shi, Z., Du, A. and Wang, L. (2008), Water-Yield Reduction After Afforestation and Related Processes in the Semiarid Liupan Mountains, Northwest China. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 44: 1086–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2008.00238.x
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2008
- Received July 31, 2007; accepted February 26, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!