Paper No. JAWRA-07-0113-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until April 1, 2009.
Watershed Evapotranspiration Increased due to Changes in Vegetation Composition and Structure Under a Subtropical Climate1
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 American Water Resources Association. No claim to original U.S. government works.
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1164–1175, October 2008
How to Cite
Sun, G., Zuo, C., Liu, S., Liu, M., McNulty, S. G. and Vose, J. M. (2008), Watershed Evapotranspiration Increased due to Changes in Vegetation Composition and Structure Under a Subtropical Climate. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 44: 1164–1175. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2008.00241.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Received August 18, 2007; accepted May 30, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!