Paper No. JAWRA-07-0122-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).Discussions are open until April 1, 2009.
Long-Term Streamflow Response to Climatic Variability in the Loess Plateau, China†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 American Water Resources Association. No claim to original U.S. government works
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1098–1107, October 2008
How to Cite
Wang, S., Zhang, Z., Sun, G., McNulty, S. G., Zhang, H., Li, J. and Zhang, M. (2008), Long-Term Streamflow Response to Climatic Variability in the Loess Plateau, China. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 44: 1098–1107. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2008.00242.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Received September 4, 2007; accepted June 6, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!