Paper No. JAWRA-07-0126-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until April 1, 2009.
Effects of Land-Use and Land-Cover Change on Evapotranspiration and Water Yield in China During 1900-20001
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1193–1207, October 2008
How to Cite
Liu, M., Tian, H., Chen, G., Ren, W., Zhang, C. and Liu, J. (2008), Effects of Land-Use and Land-Cover Change on Evapotranspiration and Water Yield in China During 1900-2000. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 44: 1193–1207. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2008.00243.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Received September 4, 2007; accepted March 21, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!