Paper No. JAWRA-07-0180-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until June 1, 2009.
Spatial Distribution of Water Supply in the Coterminous United States1
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
© 2008 American Water Resources Association. No claim to original U.S. government works
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1474–1487, December 2008
How to Cite
Brown, T. C., Hobbins, M. T. and Ramirez, J. A. (2008), Spatial Distribution of Water Supply in the Coterminous United States. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 44: 1474–1487. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2008.00252.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
- Received December 19, 2007; accepted April 10, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!