Paper No. JAWRA-07-0135-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until October 1, 2009.
Surface Water Seepage Effects on Shallow Ground-Water Quality Along the Rio Grande in Northern New Mexico1
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2009
© 2009 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 407–418, April 2009
How to Cite
Helmus, A.M., Fernald, A.G., VanLeeuwen, D.M., Abbott, L.B., Ulery, A.L. and Baker, T.T. (2009), Surface Water Seepage Effects on Shallow Ground-Water Quality Along the Rio Grande in Northern New Mexico. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45: 407–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2008.00293.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2009
- Received September 25, 2007; accepted August 25, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!