Paper No. JAWRA-08-0059-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until October 1, 2009.
A Multilevel Model of the Impact of Farm-Level Best Management Practices on Phosphorus Runoff1
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2009
© 2009 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 369–377, April 2009
How to Cite
Reckhow, K.H., Qian, S.S. and Harmel, R.D. (2009), A Multilevel Model of the Impact of Farm-Level Best Management Practices on Phosphorus Runoff. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45: 369–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2008.00298.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2009
- Received April 7, 2008; accepted August 4, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!