Paper No. JAWRA-08-0130-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until October 1, 2009.
Estimating Nitrogen Loading to Ground Water and Assessing Vulnerability to Nitrate Contamination in a Large Karstic Springs Basin, Florida1
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
© 2009 American Water Resources Association. No claim to original U.S. government works
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 607–627, June 2009
How to Cite
Katz, B. G., Sepulveda, A. A. and Verdi, R. J. (2009), Estimating Nitrogen Loading to Ground Water and Assessing Vulnerability to Nitrate Contamination in a Large Karstic Springs Basin, Florida. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45: 607–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2009.00309.x
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
- Received July 7, 2008; accepted October 1, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!