Paper No. JAWRA-08-0082-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until December 1, 2009.
Hydrologic and Water Quality Functions of a Disturbed Wetland in an Agricultural Setting1
Article first published online: 10 APR 2009
© 2009 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 628–640, June 2009
How to Cite
Rogers, J. S., Potter, K. W., Hoffman, A. R., Hoopes, J. A., Wu, C. H. and Armstrong, D. E. (2009), Hydrologic and Water Quality Functions of a Disturbed Wetland in an Agricultural Setting. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45: 628–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2009.00311.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2009
- Received May 11, 2008; accepted October 8, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!