Paper No. JAWRA-07-0155-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Temporal and Spatial Turbidity Patterns Over 30 Years in a Managed Forest of Western Washington1
Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
© 2009 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 793–808, June 2009
How to Cite
Reiter, M., Heffner, J. T., Beech, S., Turner, T. and Bilby, R. E. (2009), Temporal and Spatial Turbidity Patterns Over 30 Years in a Managed Forest of Western Washington. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45: 793–808. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2009.00323.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
- Received November 8, 2007; accepted December 9, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!