Paper No. JAWRA-08-0063-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Drought Resilience of the California Central Valley Surface-Ground-Water-Conveyance System1
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
© 2009 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 857–866, August 2009
How to Cite
Miller, N. L., Dale, L. L., Brush, C. F., Vicuna, S. D., Kadir, T. N., Dogrul, E. C. and Chung, F. I. (2009), Drought Resilience of the California Central Valley Surface-Ground-Water-Conveyance System. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45: 857–866. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2009.00329.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Received April 9, 2008; accepted January 15, 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Review: Regional groundwater flow modeling in heavily irrigated basins of selected states in the western United States, Hydrogeology Journal, 2013, 21, 6, 1173, ,
- 2Implementation of a feature-constraint mesh generation algorithm within a GIS, Computers & Geosciences, 2012, 49, 46, , , , , ,
- 3Beneath the surface of global change: Impacts of climate change on groundwater, Journal of Hydrology, 2011, 405, 3-4, 532, , , , , , , ,