Paper No. JAWRA-08-0015-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Ecosystem Consequences of Contrasting Flow Regimes in an Urban Effects Stream Mesocosm Study1
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 American Water Resources Association. No claim to original U.S. government works
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 907–927, August 2009
How to Cite
Taulbee, W. K., Nietch, C. T., Brown, D., Ramakrishnan, B. and Tompkins, M. J. (2009), Ecosystem Consequences of Contrasting Flow Regimes in an Urban Effects Stream Mesocosm Study. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45: 907–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2009.00336.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Received January 17, 2008; accepted February 10, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!