Paper No. JAWRA-08-0150-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Development of a SWAT Patch for Better Estimation of Sediment Yield in Steep Sloping Watersheds1
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 963–972, August 2009
How to Cite
Kim, J.-G., Park, Y., Yoo, D., Kim, N.-W., Engel, B. A., Kim, S.-j., Kim, K.-S. and Lim, K. J. (2009), Development of a SWAT Patch for Better Estimation of Sediment Yield in Steep Sloping Watersheds. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45: 963–972. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2009.00339.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
- Received August 13, 2008; accepted February 23, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!