Paper No. JAWRA-08-0061-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Urban Land Use, Channel Incision, and Water Table Decline Along Coastal Plain Streams, North Carolina1
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
© 2009 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1032–1046, August 2009
How to Cite
Hardison, E. C., O’Driscoll, M. A., DeLoatch, J. P., Howard, R. J. and Brinson, M. M. (2009), Urban Land Use, Channel Incision, and Water Table Decline Along Coastal Plain Streams, North Carolina. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45: 1032–1046. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2009.00345.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
- Received April 8, 2008; accepted April 14, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!