Paper No. JAWRA-08-0226-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Clogging of an Effluent Dominated Semiarid River: A Conceptual Model of Stream-Aquifer Interactions1
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
© 2009 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1047–1062, August 2009
How to Cite
Treese, S., Meixner, T. and Hogan, J. F. (2009), Clogging of an Effluent Dominated Semiarid River: A Conceptual Model of Stream-Aquifer Interactions. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45: 1047–1062. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2009.00346.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
- Received December 5, 2008; accepted April 20, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!