Paper No. JAWRA-08-0087-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Adaptive Management of Stream Channel Maintenance at Bridge Crossings in the Northern Tier Region, Pennsylvania1
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
© 2009 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 1197–1208, October 2009
How to Cite
Newlin, J. T. and Johnson, P. A. (2009), Adaptive Management of Stream Channel Maintenance at Bridge Crossings in the Northern Tier Region, Pennsylvania. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45: 1197–1208. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2009.00352.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Received May 19, 2008; accepted May 20, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!