Paper No. JAWRA-08-0225-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Instream Flow Science For Sustainable River Management1
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
© 2009 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 1071–1086, October 2009
How to Cite
Petts, G. E. (2009), Instream Flow Science For Sustainable River Management. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45: 1071–1086. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2009.00360.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Received December 3, 2008; accepted June 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!