Dr. Ward, who co-authored the original paper, was unavailable to participate in this reply.
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 1298–1312, October 2009
How to Cite
Buffington, J. M., Roper, B. B., Archer, E. and Moyer, C. (2009), Reply to Discussion–“The Role of Observer Variation in Determining Rosgen Stream Types in Northeastern Oregon Mountain Streams” by David L. Rosgen. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45: 1298–1312. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2009.00363.x
Reply No. JAWRA-08-0144-Y of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association DOI: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2009.00363.x.
Discussion No. JAWRA-08-0101-D of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association. 45(5): 1290-1297.
Paper No. JAWRA-07-0009-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association 44(2):417-427.
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!