Paper No. JAWRA-09-0025-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
A Framework for Analyzing Longitudinal and Temporal Variation in River Flow and Developing Flow-Ecology Relationships1
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 541–553, June 2010
How to Cite
Larned, S. T., Arscott, D. B., Schmidt, J. and Diettrich, J. C. (2010), A Framework for Analyzing Longitudinal and Temporal Variation in River Flow and Developing Flow-Ecology Relationships. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 541–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00433.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Received February 5, 2009; accepted January 6, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!