Paper No. JAWRA-09-0107-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
The Effect of Channelization on Floodplain Sediment Deposition and Subsidence Along the Pocomoke River, Maryland1
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association. No claim to original U.S. government works
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 686–699, August 2010
How to Cite
Kroes, D. E. and Hupp, C. R. (2010), The Effect of Channelization on Floodplain Sediment Deposition and Subsidence Along the Pocomoke River, Maryland. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 686–699. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00440.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
- Received July 27, 2009; accepted February 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!