Respectively, Senior Research Specialist, Department of Biology, University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, 105 Garfield Avenue, Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54702; Instructor, Department of Biology, Inver Hills Community College, 2500 East 80th St., Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota 55076; Team Leader and Research Soil Scientist, USDA Forest Service, Northern Research Station, 1831 Hwy. 169 East, Grand Rapids, Minnesota 55744; Professor, Department of Fisheries, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology, University of Minnesota, 1980 Folwell Avenue, St. Paul, Minnesota 55108; Chief Hydrologist, Ellen River Partners, Inc., Grand Rapids, Minnesota 55744; and Assistant Unit Leader and Adjunct Professor, USGS, Minnesota Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit, University of Minnesota, 1980 Folwell Avenue., St. Paul, Minnesota 55108 (E-Mail/Merten: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Recovery of Sediment Characteristics in Moraine, Headwater Streams of Northern Minnesota After Forest Harvest1
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 733–743, August 2010
How to Cite
Merten, E. C., Hemstad, N. A., Kolka, R. K., Newman, R. M., Verry, E. S. and Vondracek, B. (2010), Recovery of Sediment Characteristics in Moraine, Headwater Streams of Northern Minnesota After Forest Harvest. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 733–743. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00445.x
Paper No. JAWRA-09-0110-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Received July 20, 2009; accepted March 13, 2010. © 2010 American Water Resources Association. Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!