Respectively, Ph.D. Student, Department of Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology, The Ohio State University, 318 W. 12th Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43210-1293; Associate Professor, Department of Environmental Sciences, Huxley College of the Environment, Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington 98225-9181; and Professor, Department of Geography, 400 E. University Way, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington 98926 (E-Mail/Bodensteiner: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Hydrological Controls and Freshening in Meromictic Soap Lake, Washington, 1939-20021
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 744–756, August 2010
How to Cite
Kallis, J., Bodensteiner, L. and Gabriel, A. (2010), Hydrological Controls and Freshening in Meromictic Soap Lake, Washington, 1939-2002. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 744–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00446.x
Paper No. JAWRA-09-0177-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Received November 19, 2009; accepted March 13, 2010. © 2010 American Water Resources Association. Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!