Paper No. JAWRA-09-0026-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Sources of Suspended-Sediment Flux in Streams of the Chesapeake Bay Watershed: A Regional Application of the SPARROW Model1
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association. No claim to original U.S. government works
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 757–776, August 2010
How to Cite
Brakebill, J. W., Ator, S. W. and Schwarz, G. E. (2010), Sources of Suspended-Sediment Flux in Streams of the Chesapeake Bay Watershed: A Regional Application of the SPARROW Model. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 757–776. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00450.x
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/authorresources/onlineopen.html.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Received February 6, 2009; accepted March 25, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content2
- 4The Efficacy of Constructed Stream–Wetland Complexes at Reducing the Flux of Suspended Solids to Chesapeake Bay, Environmental Science & Technology, 2015, 49, 15, 8986, , , ,
- 5Comprehensive Water Quality and Purification, 2014,, , , ,
- 7Long-term seasonal trends of nitrogen, phosphorus, and suspended sediment load from the non-tidal Susquehanna River Basin to Chesapeake Bay, Science of The Total Environment, 2013, 452-453, 208, , ,
- 8Sediment source analysis in the Linganore Creek watershed, Maryland, USA, using the sediment fingerprinting approach: 2008 to 2010, Journal of Soils and Sediments, 2013, 13, 10, 1735, ,
- 9Turbidity and suspended-sediment changes from stream-crossing construction on a forest haul road in West Virginia, USA, International Journal of Forest Engineering, 2013, 24, 1, 76, , ,
- 11A Paddock to reef monitoring and modelling framework for the Great Barrier Reef: Paddock and catchment component, Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2012, 65, 4-9, 136, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 12Regional regression models of watershed suspended-sediment discharge for the eastern United States, Journal of Hydrology, 2012, 472-473, 53, , ,