Paper No. JAWRA-09-0166-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Lake Temperature and Ice Cover Regimes in the Alaskan Subarctic and Arctic: Integrated Monitoring, Remote Sensing, and Modeling1
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association. No claim to original U.S. government works
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 777–791, August 2010
How to Cite
Arp, C.D., Jones, B.M., Whitman, M., Larsen, A. and Urban, F.E. (2010), Lake Temperature and Ice Cover Regimes in the Alaskan Subarctic and Arctic: Integrated Monitoring, Remote Sensing, and Modeling. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 777–791. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00451.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
- Received November 5, 2009; accepted April 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!