Paper No. JAWRA-09-0138-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Constructing an Interdisciplinary Flow Regime Recommendation1
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 892–906, October 2010
How to Cite
Bartholow, J. M. (2010), Constructing an Interdisciplinary Flow Regime Recommendation. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 892–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00461.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
- Received September 8, 2009; accepted May 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!