Paper No. JAWRA-09-0044-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Assessment of Tree Rings as a Hydrologic Record in a Humid Subtropical Environment1
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 919–931, October 2010
How to Cite
Crockett, K., Martin, J. B., Grissino-Mayer, H. D., Larson, E. R. and Mirti, T. (2010), Assessment of Tree Rings as a Hydrologic Record in a Humid Subtropical Environment. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 919–931. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00464.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
- Received February 24, 2009; accepted May 26, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!