Paper No. JAWRA-09-0149-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Analyses of Urban Drainage Network Structure and its Impact on Hydrologic Response1
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 932–943, October 2010
How to Cite
Meierdiercks, K. L., Smith, J. A., Baeck, M. L. and Miller, A. J. (2010), Analyses of Urban Drainage Network Structure and its Impact on Hydrologic Response. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 932–943. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00465.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Received September 17, 2009; accepted June 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!