Paper No. JAWRA-08-0218-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Sensitivity of Stream flow and Water Table Depth to Potential Climatic Variability in a Coastal Forested Watershed1
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1036–1048, October 2010
How to Cite
Dai, Z., Trettin, C. C., Li, C., Amatya, D. M., Sun, G. and Li, H. (2010), Sensitivity of Stream flow and Water Table Depth to Potential Climatic Variability in a Coastal Forested Watershed. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 1036–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00474.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Received November 22, 2008; accepted July 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!