Paper No. JAWRA-10-0007-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Analytical Solutions to the Linearized Boussinesq Equation for Assessing the Effects of Recharge on Aquifer Discharge†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1116–1132, December 2010
How to Cite
Boggs, K. G., Van Kirk, R. W., Johnson, G. S., Fairley, J. P. and Steve Porter, P. (2010), Analytical Solutions to the Linearized Boussinesq Equation for Assessing the Effects of Recharge on Aquifer Discharge. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 1116–1132. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00479.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Received January 20, 2010; accepted July 21, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!