Paper No. JAWRA-09-0155-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Impact of 20 Years of Land-Cover Change on the Hydrology of Streams in the Southeastern United States1
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1159–1170, December 2010
How to Cite
Cruise, J. F., Laymon, C. A. and Al-Hamdan, O. Z. (2010), Impact of 20 Years of Land-Cover Change on the Hydrology of Streams in the Southeastern United States. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 1159–1170. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00483.x
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
- Received October 2, 2009; accepted July 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!